Well, I’ve been venting about the institutional church:
- how Christians view male/female relationships
- how demeaning and degrading it is to women
- how surreal and unreal Christian relationships are and become
…when people listen to “Paul”.
Because it’s just a sick relationship dynamic “Paul” teaches:
- narcissism and narcissist supply
- the abuse cycle
- men treating women like things they own
- men thinking women were put on this earth to serve, please, and worship men as gods
Because people are not listening to Jesus:
- all these false expectations
- all these false roles
- all the frustration that comes out of it
- so, they don’t understand the Kingdom
- they don’t even know why we are here
I decided to write articles and blog posts. Plus give out information and my view: to blow the lid off the LIES of “Paul”.
He’s no “icon of the Christian faith”.
“Paul” is a fraud.
Welcome to the site.